UAE's Emaar to release new townhouses near Expo 2020 site - Zawya Projects

More Articles from 

UAE's Emaar to release new townhouses near Expo 2020 site

UAE's Emaar to release new townhouses near Expo 2020 site
Urbana III offers dining, shopping, schools, clinics, entertainment and leisure facilities and it is expected to be completed and handed over in Dec 2019.
10 April 2017

Dubai-based master developer Emaar Properties will release new two and three bedroom townhouses on Tuesday, the company said in an email sent to investors on Monday.

Located in Emaar South, Urbana III offers dining, shopping, schools, clinics, entertainment and leisure facilities and it is expected to be completed and handed over in December 2019.

Emaar South is a mixed-use development located near the Expo 2020 site with an 18-hole championship golf course.

The company didn’t disclose how many units will be released on Tuesday. The units include a payment plan where the first instalment of 10 percent will be paid on the purchase date, with the remaining 90 percent paid in seven instalments up to the completion date at the end of 2019.

The total built-up area for the three-bedroom townhouse will be 1,449 square foot (excluding garden/yard), while two-bedroom will be spread between 1,154 sqft and 1,398 sqft.

A study by real estate consultancy Chestertons said on Monday that there was an average overall drop of 1 percent in terms of villa sale prices and rentals in the first quarter of 2017.

© Zawya 2017